- Scholars should arrive at 7:30 A.M. (K-5) will enter through Door 1. ECE scholars will enter through Door 27.
- Students will be greeted at their entry door each morning.
- Students will eat breakfast in their classrooms from 7:30-7:40 A.M. Instruction will begin at 7:45 A.M.
- Students who arrive after 7:40 A.M. are tardy and must be signed in at the front desk by parent/guardian.
- Students are dismissed at 2:30 P.M. at their class’s designated dismissal area outside of the building. Teachers will bring their classes outside so that you can pick up your child at that spot.
- Students who are not picked up by 2:40 P.M. will be brought to the front lobby, where parents will be contacted as needed.
- Children are to wait for friends, siblings, etc. outside the school building.
- If your student is able to walk home from school, please fill out our “Walk Home” form during Registration.
Delayed Start Schedule
If there is a delayed start, we will begin the school day at 9:30 A.M. Students will miss their regularly scheduled class/content from 7:40 A.M.-9:40 A.M.
- Buses will also be on a 2 hour delay.
- Carline drop off and entry into the building begins at 9:30 A.M.
- School begins at 9:30 A.M.
- Late entry begins at 9:40 A.M. All students must check in at the main office.
- All students report directly to their classroom teacher for attendance.
- Dismissal will be at the regularly scheduled time of 2:30 P.M.
- Afternoon bus routes will run in the same order as normally followed in the afternoon.
- After-school activities (athletic events, enrichment programs, etc.) may be modified or canceled as a result of the weather conditions. Please keep an eye out for email and Bloomz communications.